Saturday, May 5, 2012

Featured Teacher Author: Andrew, Eat Sleep Teach


Featured Teacher Author


1.     How long have you been on Teachers Pay Teachers?  What made you decide to be a part of it?
I joined in January of 2012 - I had heard about it and figured, "Oh hey I make creative products for my classroom, why not share them!"

2.     When did you know that you wanted to be in education?
I was born on January 16th and decided on January 17th - funny thing is I started student teaching on January 17th!

3.     How are you currently involved in education?
I am very active in my state's union and have spoken at various state events in addition to my role in 4th grade!

4.     What would be your advice to people who are considering joining Teachers Pay Teachers?
It is an easy second income, the more work you put in the more you get out but even a little work will yield some result!

5.     What has been a highlight, thus far, about being on Teachers Pay Teachers?
Our Super bowl Half-time sale, I saw great numbers during that night (plus my GIANTS won!)

6.     What is something fun about you that other teachers don’t know?
I applied to be on Jeopardy and missed making it by ONE QUESTION on the test!

7.     Do you participate in education outside of the classroom?  In what type of role?
Like I said, I am very active in my state's union and love it!

8.     What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
I love the entertainment industry - I'd take a job at the TODAY show in a heartbeat!

9.     What profession would you not like to do?
I wouldn't like to be involved in business - I hate sitting at desk all day and wearing a suit daily and hitting numbers on a calculator - not fun!

10. Who is your favorite author?  Favorite educational author?  And why?
Shel Silverstein  - favorite since I was a kid and still is!



Andrew, EatSleepTeach




Eat Sleep Teach's TPT store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...