1. How long have you been on Teachers Pay Teachers? What made you decide to be a part of it?
We have been on TpT for 2 years. We decided to become members to help other teachers.
2. When did you know that you wanted to be in education?
We knew we wanted to be in education through our experiences with awesome teachers who cared about the students they taught.
3. How are you currently involved in education?
We are elementary teachers who currently teach fifth grade. We are also involved in many other school activities.
4. What would be your advice to people who are considering joining Teachers Pay Teachers?
Our advice would be to put out products that are classroom tested and are of the highest quality.
5. What has been a highlight, thus far, about being on Teachers Pay Teachers?
The biggest highlight for us is to hear from others about how we have helped them with being a successful teacher.
6. What is something fun about you that other teachers don’t know?
We golf and play cards together to get our minds off of the busy lives that we live. We both have wonderful families with great kids and spouses who support our efforts.
7. Do you participate in education outside of the classroom? In what type of role?
We are involved in union issues, safety patrol, and coaching.
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
We would enjoy being professional golfers.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
We would not like to be street sweepers in New York.
10. Who is your favorite author? Favorite educational author? And why?
Our favorite authors are Roald Dahl and Kate DiCamillo because they write in the best interests of the kids.
By Wise Guys
Wise Guy's Prized Picks
We are proud of our reading comprehension packets and guides, along with some creative math activities: