Saturday, October 20, 2012

Featured Teacher: Tina McV


1.     How long have you been on Teachers Pay Teachers?  What made you decide to be a part of it?
Since December of this year :)  I originally signed up in college, but after a burst of long term substituting  and a new classroom I never had time to post (lots of time to buy stuff though!)  Now that I am feeling more settled in my 3rd year of teaching, so I decided to give it a shot!  All the money I'm making I am saving for my honeymoon this summer :)

2.     When did you know that you wanted to be in education?
My first day of Kindergarten!  I have always loved school and taught my dolls in my closet when I was little :).

3.     How are you currently involved in education?
         Grade 2/3 Gifted class teacher

4.     What would be your advice to people who are considering joining Teachers Pay Teachers?
DO IT!!!  Go for it!  It is worth a shot and I do the "product sold happy dance" every time I get an e-mail product has sold.

5.     What has been a highlight, thus far, about being on Teachers Pay Teachers?
Confidence boost that people think my work is worth paying for! :)

6.     What is something fun about you that other teachers don’t know?
          I secretly love laminating and putting my materials in the bins.  It is like the icing on the cake :).

7.     Do you participate in education outside of the classroom?  In what type of role?
Not presently.

8.     What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Starbucks Barista

9.     What profession would you not like to do?
         Office work.

10. Who is your favorite author?  Favorite educational author?  And why?
        Too many to list!



by Tina McV
Tina's TPT store



Tina's Prized Products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...