Introducing the Tchr2Tchr Blog!
We are excited to announce a brand-new resource for teachers of all levels and subjects, the Tchr2Tchr Blog! We are a group of educators who met on the Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT) website. We have a diverse group of contributors lined up, and we are planning several features which we hope will inspire and empower you as an educator, such as:
· Bi-weekly articles on topics that are relevant to your role and classroom
· Weekly featured TpT sellers and products to provide just-in-time resources you can use right away
· Links to free resources and websites
· Weekly Thursday Roundup with links to great TpT products at special prices
· Regular posts on Twitter and Facebook to keep you in the know with useful links, quotes, news items, and notifications of new blog content
We would love your help in building the blog into a relevant and useful resource for teachers. We are seeking guest bloggers who would like to contribute articles for any of the following upcoming topics. If you have another great idea, please let us know!
· Tips, tricks, ideas, or lessons for elementary classrooms
· Resources for Presidents’ Day, Washington’s Birthday, Lincoln’s Birthday, Valentine’s Day, and St. Patrick’s Day
· Ideas and resources for teachers of special education students in the regular education, resource, or self-contained classroom
· Lessons and ideas for middle grades educators
· Resources, tips, and tricks for high school teachers in any department
· Test prep help and testing sanity-savers for teachers at all levels
· Web 2.0 and education
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to contribute to the blog.
Your blog administrators are:
Grades 2-6 English / Language Arts, Math, Science, Technology
Anna has 10 years of experience teaching 4th grade, and has recently embarked on a new venture as a Local School Technology Coordinator at a special needs school in Georgia’s largest district. She is having a blast teaching computer lab to three and four year olds. Anna is also mom to two energetic children, ages seven and three.
Adams Center, New York
Grades 2-6 English / Language Arts, Math, Science
Jason has a beautiful wife and an amazing 4 year old son. He teaches 3rd and 4th grade, looping up with his 3rd graders to teach them two years in a row. He lives in snowy, cold, northern New York, off the eastern coast of Lake Ontario and about 40 minutes from the Canadian border.
4th Grade English / Language Arts and Social Studies
Lisa is a National Board Certified teacher with sixteen years of teaching experience. She is currently teaching fourth grade, writing a young adult novel, and maintaining a web presence.
Grades 2-6 English / Language Arts, Math, Critical Thinking, Gifted and Talented
Rachel has had over ten years of classroom teaching experience and now writes teacher materials and nonfiction books for children full time. She is also the mother of two terrific teens.
4th grade and ESL
Rosshalde is the owner of a private tutoring company and educational game company. She has experience teaching 4th grade and ESL in both Oregon and California. She resides in Oregon with her husband and two dogs.